This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>How can I help her get over her grouchy act when we are saddling up?

Well, I would make something pleasant happen when the saddle comes out!
Like a treat, carrot piece, etc, so that she associates the saddle and
process of saddling with good things.  This is how I have gotten my fjords
to accept all sorts of things, bug spray, clippers, even shots.

My Fjords are quite mannerly about treats, they know they won't get them if
they are pushy.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, warming up after -38F yesterday. mNow we're
sending the cold down south!

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]