This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

I am getting a bit swamped with emails from people requesting this PMU
farmer's name and location.

Please understand we at the UEF are not able to give out this information.
He offered the UEF the opportunity to have us either place or purchase these
mares in a timely fashion as he does not wish to deal with the public due to
past experiences.  The PMU industry is a very controversial area and because
of this, many PMU farmers work with organizations, such as the UEF, or
through horse sales or production sales to help place either their mares or
foals.

We at the UEF will never give out personal information on any farmer or
individual asking our assistance unless given specific permission to do so.
I do hope all of you understand this policy!

If there are any on this list from Alberta, Ontario, or even one of the
western states that would like to meet the trailer to pick up an adopted mare
while in route, this can certainly be done.  However, our first and primary
goal is to purchase these mares.  We cannot do anything until this happens.

Thanks,

Lynda C. Welch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vice President, Norwegian Fjord Representative

For donations to save a Fjord, please visit PayPal.com
and enter [EMAIL PROTECTED]

United Equine Foundation
http://www.unitedequinefoundation.org/homepage.htm

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjords
Quality Fjords--Equine Transportation--Hand-braided Tack & Accessories
White Cloud, MI
231-689-9902
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/