This message is from: Julianne Miller-Boyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just don't have the time for this dear girl, so I've made the difficult
decision to let her go to someone who does. Shota's Amma is a 3 1/2 year old
brown dun. She has good conformation, good breeding and a good mind. She was
awarded an "A" premie by Bob von Bon at the Dutch keuring in CA in 2000. She
is 14 and a smidge hds tall. She ground drives in a halter, has been saddled
and ridden very lightly in a sidepull, but is very green. She was very easy
to start. She ties, clips, trailers and is good for the farrier. She is
eager to work, loves treats and attention, a real "people pony". I just love
this mare, but my sciatica has gotten worse when I ride, and I can't afford
another cart and harness for her when I already have small pony stuff. So
I'm going to devote my already overscheduled time to re-training my driving
shetland. Amma is priced at $4800 which includes her new wide-tree Outback
Ranch aussie saddle, saddle pad and side-pull. I would condider terms to the
right home. I can email pictures if you're interested.

Thanks!

Julianne Miller-Boyer
Rancho Zen Rodeo