This message is from: "Reena G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

oh were those figurines kind of a hard plastic?  from a German company?  our
local feed store had in a display, but alas, no Fjords although the catalog
had them, but the store for some reason couldn't order them :-(

Reena

> Glad you enjoyed your gift. The fjord figurines came from Big R a farm and
hardware store. On a trip to Beth at Starfire Farm we stopped in Trinidad
Colorado for a break we went into Big R and there in a display of farm
animals, dogs, and horses were fjords. There were only a few breeds of
horses
displayed but fjords were one of them.
I have 6 here, if you would like them I could send them, they were $4.50
each. I go to Colorado quite often and could pick you up more when I go.
   Your Not So Secret Santa.
                                       Sue