This message is from: Holly Tuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just wanted to let those that seem to think a fjord
cross is a sin that those crosses seem to find their
ways to homes for those that can't afford a fjord.
Personally myself I currently own a fjord cross filly
that came from a PMU farm.  Next year I hope to own
another one.  Eventually I hope to be able to buy PMU
fjord crosses, train them and sell them to those
people who would like such animals.  Yes I am also
going to own and breed purebred fjords, but I also
plan on having the fjord crosses spayed or neutered.
This way I will be able to save the crosses and not
have to worry about the possibility of having these
crosses bred somewhere down the line.  I will have the
best of both worlds because I will be able to afford a
purebred fjord, but don't want to see those beautiful
crosses going to auction.
Hope you all had a good Christmas and that your New
Year may be bright.
Holly