This message is from: "Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A BIG THANKYOU to my Secret Santa, Linda Lottie from MN.  She out did
herself with a wonderful package of Fjord items that Rune and I will cherish
for a long time.  We received a set of homemade goat soaps with a beautiful
Fjord Head carved / molded on one and the trotting fjord on the other two.
Then a candy jar with the trotting Fjord on it and a note holder of the same
design.   All were very beautiful and wonderfully crafted.  Thank you, Thank
you, Thank you!

Catherine Lassesen
Southern Oregon
Where they say 5 - 10 inches of SNOW at 2000 feet and higher today.... OMG!
Can we say SLEIGH RIDE...?