This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/22/2002 9:58:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> That said, I do notice that just about everyone who has a gripe
>  about missing messages/digests seems to be on AOL. Does that tell
>  you anything? BTW, my own E-mail is relayed through TWO ISPs and I
>  very seldom lose anything.

I've never missed a digest.  I'm on AOL.  But I'm on 8.0, and I don't have
any filters set up.  It could be one of AOL's strange tactic to encourage
people to upgrade.  I seem to remember loosing the message boards when 6.0
had been out for a while and I hadn't upgraded, and I got them back when I
did upgrade.

Shawna