This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,

> The reasons why
> these Fjords ended up in such a sad situation may not be suitable
> information for public consumption.  Things happen...things beyond a person
> s control.  I'm sure, in tracing these Fjords, no one would like to see

Yes, I have thought of this...almost the entire last week, actually, and no
matter what I can think of, I cannot think of one good excuse why Fjords
would be sold at an auction, especially a lower end auction, unless stolen.
This is a personal opinion, of course, but I can tell you that if we here at
Bailey's had some sort of thing happen to cause us to force the sale of our
Fjords, we would place them in good homes before EVER sending one of our
Fjords or non-Fjords to an auction.

It is our responsibility as horse owners and breeders to know to the best of
our ability what homes our animals go to.  An auction, high end or low end,
does not allow anyone the opportunity to do this.

Lynda C. Welch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vice President, Norwegian Fjord Representative

For donations to save a Fjord, please visit PayPal.com
and enter [EMAIL PROTECTED]

United Equine Foundation
http://www.unitedequinefoundation.org/homepage.htm

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjords
Quality Fjords--Equine Transportation--Hand-braided Tack & Accessories
White Cloud, MI
231-689-9902
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/