This message is from: "Linda Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

My name is Linda and I'm new to the Fjord digest.  I've been interested in
horses for approximately four years now.  I've owned three different breeds
within those four years, an eight year old quarterhorse, an eight year old
Arab and a twelve year old Spotted Saddle.  None of these horses have worked
out for me, and I no longer own any of them.  I've had some bad experience
with horses and due to my bad experience, I still am a timid rider.

I've been doing a lot of research on different breeds and have come to the
conclusion that I would like to buy a Fjord.  My preferences are that this
horse must be a gelding, well broke, has done extensive trail riding and has
confidence in himself. Since I've been stung with buying bad horses, I'm being
very cautious about finding my next horse.

If anyone has or knows of anyone who has such a gelding, please email me.  I
live in Wisconsin and would prefer so look at Fjords closer to home.

I look forward to reading about the stories that you all have to share.

Sincerely,

Linda