This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:24 PM 12/20/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (MED)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I guess all I would have to say is be sure the local paper doesn't harm
>relationship between theese people and the slaughter house or paint the
>slaughter house to be the bad guys, so they would shy away from
>contacting us in the future.

Yes....and you CANNOT trust reporters if they are trying to find an "angle"
on a story. Give them something upbeat to talk about instead of demonizing
the slaughter house...or, I believe, there is a danger that they will do it,
even if you ask them not to.  They need their story, now!
Gail Russell
Forestville CA