This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

Report from very late last night from our Alberta representative.  She got a
call from a dealer whom she works heavily with and he was at a sale and yes,
another Fjord was there.  Approximate 10 year old gelding, appears sound,
healthy, could not observe any lameness issues.  The dealer said he was a
nice looking horse.

Our representative, assuming I could bring him here, gave the go ahead to try
to purchase him before hitting the ring.

I do not know what happened from there, it is too early in Alberta to find
out.  We have not heard anything so according to our representative, this
means the dealer most likely purchased him in our behalf.

So yes, I am going to ask for yet another fundraiser.  I do not know what we
will have to pay for this boy, but this is FOUR Fjords going through a kill
auction in a week.  ALL have been stated to be healthy and sound.  This is
not going to go away.  This is SO sad.  Here is the address to be used
through PayPal to send any donations to that will be specifically used for
Fjord rescue:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve, I did not get your post, am I allowed to post these Fjords at auctions
going to slaughter?

Lynda C. Welch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vice President, United Equine Foundation
Norwegian Fjord Horse Breed Representative
http://www.unitedequinefoundation.org/homepage.htm

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjords
Quality Fjords--Equine Transportation--Hand-braided Tack & Accessories
White Cloud, MI
231-689-9902
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/