This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There is a wealth of information on harnesses, collars, carts, etc. on the
Recreational Equine Driving List.  Some members are experimenting with
lines of Draught, cart balance, etc., some very interesting discussions.  I
really recommend reading some of these discussions and looking into the
Archives and files , FAQ's etc. of this list. Harness maker Barb Lee of
Nearside Harness is presently in Australia doing more research on all this
with Australian Harness makers and drivers.  There is information on how to
measure for a collar, a whole dissertaion on Harness available to download
and print out, etc.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RecreationalEquineDriving/
If you don't want to be receiving a bunch more emails, just sign up to read
the messages on the web page.  There you also have access to all the files,
photos, ans archives also.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where two whole inches of snow (finallly) have
made a beautiful winter wonderland.  But we need a LOT more! +6 degrees.

>now want to
>expand into driving.  We would like any information on harnesses for sale
>for light pleasure driving as well as how to fit collars for heavier
>driving.  Any information would be appreciated!!  Thank you in advance,
>Shannon Kaplan

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]