From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 3:20 PM
Subject: New kid on the block!

> This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi!  I'm new to the list and a new Fjord owner. Just recently bought (with
my partners/sponsors) a young colt named "ODIN" from Green Valley Farm.  And
we LOVE him!
> I am not new to horse ownership.  Actually have many. I have a breeding,
training, teaching facility in New Glarus Wisconsin.  Hope to learn lots on
the list from more experienced Fjord owners.  I ride mostly Dressage which
is where I hope to go with Odin.  Also do some eventing for fun and some
occasional team penning with our QH's and TB's.
> I stand a Morgan stallion owned by one of my clients and compete him in
Dressage.