This message is from: M Korose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello List
Understanding that everyone is concerned about Fjords
running around withour homes, I offer an opportunity
to all Listers that have Fjords to sell.  We are
participating in the PA Horse World Expo 28 Feb - 2
Mar 2003 in Harrisburg PA
(http://www.horseworldexpo.com/index_PA.htm)
We will be taking our stallion (LFF Ulend) gray 3 yr
old to the stallion avenue and we will have a small
booth promoting Fjords.  This is our attempt to
promote the Fjord in the Mid Atlantic region, we are
trying to get a demo time too for 1-2 daily
presentations (probably driving).  We have some nice
materials with pictures, info, a light up presentation
board, the works.  We will be glad to offer flyers to
folks with your sale horses as we have found most
people love to see the Fjords and ask "Where can I get
one?".  We will charge $10 for distribution, we need
your flyer by mail or email.  I will let everyone know
the local charge for making 500 B&W copies here, or
you can send me 500 yourself.  If you send a color
flyer, we will display it (and give out B&Ws) or you
can send me color copies, it is too expensive here to
get them made.  Think about this, especially if you
have horses anywhere near the Mid Atlantic for
sale(northeast, southeast, etc).  We will be glad to
take flyers for sale items or sale websites, we do not
plan on selling any merchandise.  Thanks for listening
and remember, if they don't know where you are, you
can't sell those beautiful horses.
(email is [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Marsha Korose and Curt Pierce in VA
(LFF Ulend is looking forward to meeting new Fjord
girls next year, he is available by AI also, he knows
that there will be no Fjord girls at the PA expo :-(  )
http://mailplus.yahoo.com