This message is from: Nancy Vigran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    This is just the best Christmas message!!! Thanks Lynda for all your hard
work in this effort and to Bonnie who found the contact person! And to everyone
else who helped and donated in this valiant effort - a round of applause to
everyone

Warm hugs,
Nancy
Central California