This message is from: bolinsj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We tried both a wooden and a chickenwire cage for over the top of the tank. Wee Willy took off with the wire one day and the Fjords ate a hole in the wood. I was afraid the splinters would hurt them so I took off the wooden top. I'm thinking about that plastic wood this year?
I'll have to try the rubber duckies too.  And stand by with a camera!

Martie in MD

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]