This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just wanted to commend Mike on the good job he does.  On my other horse list,
a friend is complaining that her new filly (out of the palomino I sold her as
a baby) still doesn't have her QH registration.  Six months after applied
for.  My friend with Andalusians says that in her registry 5 guys sit around
questioning things, and eventually get around to registering the horse.  Our
registry is so fine!  Send in papers.  Get DNA kit.  Shortly after receive
registration.  And only one man on the job.    I brought this up because I
received Pandora's papers today.  Husband was impressed that I knew her
registration number by heart before I opened the mail.  <g>  The NFHR website
is great too!

Pamela
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/northhorse/index.html";>Northern Holiday
Horses</A>