This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/5/2002 7:19:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  My
> ducts and the area around the ducts were inflamed... it took a full hour to
> get through the area to open up the ducts.  I woke up 5 times during the
> procedure and had some choice words for the 300 foot garden hose they had
> down my throat.  Lucky for the surgery team... they could not understand
> what I was trying to say to them.

Oh how horrible!  I'd have some choice words for the anaethesiologist!  Glad
the worst is over and you'll be back on your feet, with your ponies, well
before Christmas!  Take good care of yourself!

Pamela
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/northhorse/index.html";>Northern Holiday
Horses</A>