This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/4/02 3:15:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The
> little drawing on the left is the painting I commissioned her to do of our
> Holly, when she was just 2 days old.
>
> Pamela
> <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/northhorse/index.html";>Northern Holiday
> Horses</A>

Hi,

AND, BABY, YOU SHOULD SEE HER NOW!  I just had to take this opportunity to
comment on Holly.  She's all grown up now and Pamela has given me the
opportunity of training her.  Holly has been with me in training for about 90
days and Pamela is due here this morning to take her first 'student trip' on
Holly.  I am always excited for the owners and a bit anxious at the same
time.  This is such a big event!  When someone invests the time and money to
breed a mare, nurture her through the pregnancy, witness the birthing, raise
and care for that foal, mom/dad have a substantial investment, both
emotionally and financially, in that baby!  THEN, it is WAIT for years until
that baby is mature enough to ride.  And for Pamela, today is THE day - the
culmination of all of the planning and dreaming!  Is it any wonder that
everyone is a little nervous, including me!!??  As a trainer, you are always
concerned that owners will be pleased with the work you have done for them.

Holly is one of the prettiest Fjord mares I've ever seen and she sure has
'come a long way, baby'!  She is a spectacular filly.  Her sire is Anne
Appleby's Misha.  Pamela will have a lifetime to enjoy Holly.  She certainly
has a brilliant future ahead of her and I want to thank Pamela for giving me
the opportunity to start Holly.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR