This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/27/2002 6:27:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Over the past 16 years, I have imported four stallions from Europe: four
> month old Hostar from Holland, two year old Marnix from Holland, three
> year old Felix from Norway and three year old Prydarson (Sonny) from
> Norway.

And I thank you so much for these imports!  I have a beautiful 5 month old
Hostar filly in my barn.  And Marnix is on my "wish list" of stallions to
breed my mares to.  Felix is a beauty too.  Haven't heard of your newest
import.

As a mare owner who does not want to own a stallion, I do not begrudge the
price of breeding.  And like the stallions I choose to be "winners" of blue
ribbons, etc.  When I breed my mares, I want to know that I'm breeding to the
best possible stallions in the country.  So far, so good.  I'm not a "big
time" breeder, with only 3 fjord foals born in my barn to date, but I take my
job seriously, and want great horses in my barn.  It helps when people like
you go to the time and trouble to import new bloodlines to the U.S.

Pamela
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/northhorse/index.html";>Northern Holiday
Horses</A>