This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

We have a transportation trip scheduled for the 1st week of November.  The
current route is from Michigan to South Carolina.  If anyone needs a Fjord
transported to these states, or any states along this route, please let
us know and we will give you a quote. References are available.

As a side note, due to requests we have had in the past we feel it necessary
to explain our policy regarding transporting horses.  We offer the horses
free choice hay (preferably hay they are used to from the farm they are
leaving), water, and breaks every 4 hours.  They also will get an overnight
stop.

Please do not ask us to drive straight through and to not give the horses
breaks, we will not do this.  We realize the cost for you could be less,
certainly, but we will not transport our own horses or ponies in this
fashion, nor will we anyone else's.  Our goal is to have the horses and
ponies arrive to their new farm in the best possible condition with the least
amount of trauma. This is a tried and proven practice for transporting horses
as safely as possible.

Thanks,

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjords
Quality Fjords--Equine Transportation--Hand-braided Tack & Accessories
White Cloud, MI
231-689-9902
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/