This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/9/2002 12:24:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Steve maybe I should have checked this out with you first.  I do not mean to
> be giving directions on your list.  Just feel I may be junking pertinent
> emails because of the titles.   Jean

LOL, you and me both.  When I see titles that say "Hello" and it isn't a
poster who posts frequently, I delete.  Because it sounds like/looks like one
of those nasty spams that I've accidentally opened, to my shock, once or
twice.  I'm skeptical now, and try to figure out if it's from the fjord list,
or if it's something my innocent eyes really don't want to see! :/

Pamela
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/northhorse/index.html";>Northern Holiday
Horses</A>