This message is from: "MICHAEL JOHANSSON" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Quite a few years ago, my mare pigged herself on acorns and got very fat.
She really was the only one in a large herd who decided they were a treat.
I discussed this with my vet and the concern was for founder. As with any
nut, acorns have a high fat content.  She was put on a diet and ended up
being fine.

I own SF Holund, who looks very much like Atom.  They both share the same
sire, Holunder. A years ago Holund was Overall Reserve Halter Champion at
the Woodstock show, he is a very handsome boy with great conformation.  I am
glad to see that Atom stayed in New England, if you are ever in the Lakes
Region of NH, look me up.  Jennifer Johansson