This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> And I bet the barrel won!

That is VERY FUNNY! Gene saw the barrel racing event at Libby and was not
impressed-- says he could do it faster by himself (umm humm =)).

Let's face it.. every once in a while one Fjord can excell in this but they
are the exception to the rule. But, in defense of the Fjord, no other horse
can compete with what Fjords do best! ...and that includes just about
everything, except racing barrels.

Remember, I said that there are exceptions =)))
Ruthie, nw mt