This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:55 PM 10/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Also, are any of the results for Libby published anywhere?  I can't wait
for the Herald.

The Herald usually has results from the shows in it Fred. The Libby results may or may not be in the Fall issue though as the show was past the deadline for the Herald.

The Herald is all printed and is being mailed as we type here. You should be seeing yours soon.

Remember it is mailed "Bulk Rate" from Washington state so it takes awhile to get to the east coast.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497