This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Did you also see that it really came from  "brsmuma ([64.212.126.28])"
rather than than Epona1971 etc.?  I compared the return address of this to
a "real" post from Brigid, and it is obviously a "Klez" job. I did not see
any mention of an attachment tho, figured it was stripped when it went
through the List operation.

Jean in Fairbanks, AK
\
At 02:51 PM 10/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I copied this entire return address and message.  What you do not see is the
>install .exe file that Norton stripped from it after warning me it was doing
>so.  It looks like this came from the list?  Is this possible?

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]