This message is from: Diane Sargent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Mark,

He hasn't done anything like ski-jouring before. His training so far has
been limited.  I think we're both on a learning curve. My x-country
skiing has to improve, too. But it will give us both something to work on
this winter.  What do you use for harnesses?  Do you just modify driving
harnesses?

Thanks,
Diane