This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

It looks like Cheryl Beilleaurd has found a good site at the Clay Station
HOrse Park in Wilton CA for an Olaf Nyby Clinic November 29 thru Dec 1.
That is during the Thanksgiving school vacation.  I am trying to assess how
much serious interest there is before we absolutely commit.  Is anyone
interested and likely to come?

Wilton is near Sacramento.

The following is an earlier post I did to the Northern California Driving
Club describing Olaf's clinics.  Cheryl has had his clinics at her place,
and says everyone loves them and has him back.

Please reply and let me know if you want to participate.

Cheryl's website about Olaf's clinics is at
http://www.wakerobinfarm.ca/nyby.html

 Costs :  Ideally, there would be 12 participants, 3 in each class, grouped
by experience .. they
all do one class each morning and afternoon, making a total of 16 classes over
the w/e . . auditors are charged $ 40/day or $35 if they register for both ..
participants usually pay $ 150  for the four group lessons .

 A friend on the east coast just contacted me about hosting an Olaf Nyby
> Clinic on the west coast, in NOrthern California. Tentative dates are
22-24
> or 29 Nov-1 December.  People on the east coast rave about his clinics.
He
> is Norwegian (just drove the King of Norway's daughter's wedding
carriage).
> His schedule includes one in Florida with Gloria Austin. I am in Sonoma
> County, so might look for a venue there, but not sure I would find one.
>
> Anyway...this sounds like a golden opportunity for Northern California to
> get a slot on his schedule.  I need to assess for interest, so please
e-mail
> me right away if you would like to come.
>
> Also....if you see obvious scheduling problems, let me know about that.
>
> I have some material on him that was just e-mailed that I can forward upon
> request.  Look in the archives at this address for a rave review of his
> clinic in 2001.  http://www.carriagenet.com.

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]