This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  A bit of bad news about the tee shirts. I went to the printer today
  to see when he was going to print the shirts. He proudly wheeled
  them out of the back room. They had not felt that it was necessary
  to pull a proof since this was a reorder. To put it nicely, the
  shirts looked like poop. They have way too much red in the color
  mix, and the fjord looks like a chestnut. They offered to give them
  to me at a discount. I refused the order and walked out of the
  plant. I went back and offered to work with them if they admit they
  screwed up and reprint. They agreed. I will take the proof from the
  first printing over there tomorrow, so hopefully we fill have the
  shirts soon. This time I won't let them print unless I first approve
  a proof. For those of you who have sent me money, I'm sorry about
  the delay, but I thought you would like a Fjord that looked like a
  Fjord. For those of you who haven't yet sent me your payment, if you
  hurry, you can still get in on the first shipment.

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances. --D.H.