This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Karen,
       You caught me.....I have a Flyer, and a couple of others, too.  Anyone
want to buy a beautiful restored (black with royal pinstriping) road
cart.....how about an Albany cutter?  Fully restored, too, with original
sleigh bells on the shafts.  Both restored by A&D Buggy Shop in Ohio,
premiere carriage restorers.  Have my eye on a different starter 2-wheeler
for my young Nattmann.  Need to sell a couple of things before I can buy this
other vehicle I want to go with my Fjord!!!!!  Truly, have these 2 nifty
vehicles for sale!  No, we don't have snow here in the Central San Joaquin
Valley in CA.
       Yes, Karen, 2-wheels are great for starting.......I was thinking of
end product and sort of skipped a couple steps in my recommendation of a
driving vehicle.  Can't wait to see Nattmann pulling my Flyer!!!!!  (Noise
and all.....but it IT a VERY cushy ride!!!!)  Not as noisy as the big hitch
wagons!
       Turlock......same weekend as the Shady Oaks CDE.  Hmmm.......I already
miss the "exciting" day on Saturday, (soccer with the kids & leadline trail),
and all their great hazards.  Will get to watch driven dressage on
Friday....gotta figure out how to sign up for leadline while I am up in
Lodi!!!  OK, so that leaves cones on Sunday.......or Turlock driving
classes.......will probably stick around and help .... see? ...my hand is
raised!!  Actually, it would be fun getting more involved in the local
Stuff.....and I DO so love the driving!!!!!
                         Carole Sweet