This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Nancy,

Dadgum, so sorry to hear about Frida!  That is always sooo tough.  It hits
close to home for a lot of us.

We have a mare, Molde (King Herald), who is 27 this year.  Have been thinking
that THAT day will be coming sooner than later.  Guess I've been bracing
myself for the inevitable.  UGH!

She has been an incredible trooper since we purchased her when she was 13.
We bought her and Dusty at the same time.  I remember the day we picked them
up.  We had just purchased a new truck, horse trailer, Dusty and Molde.  My
husband and I loaded them up for the trip home.  We sat there in utter
disbelief for a few minutes just looking at each other, thinking about the
monetary investment we had just made between the vehicles & horses, but we
have not regretted it for one moment.

Molde is beginning to show her age, getting a bit low in the back and long in
the tooth as they say.  When we had the vet come for annual dental checks
this year, Molde's teeth didn't need any work.  It had been 5 years since she
needed to have her teeth floated!

I currently have her leased to a little 10 year old girl here in my barn.
Molde is teaching yet one more youngster about life, loving, and
responsibility!  Horses like her and your Frida are absolutely precious and
priceless.

Nancy, please know that you have heartfelt sympathies from all of us here at
Field of Dreams!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR