This message is from: "carol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello!  I'm glad my Fjord is not the only horse out there this year with the
beautiful bleached saddle hair look!  I was concerned that my saddle must not
be fitting properly but since this seems to be a problem for others I'm not as
worried.  My Fjord hasn't shown any back soreness or other problems associated
with a poor-fitting saddle.  I did trail ride quite a bit this year and
sometimes in hot weather - maybe this contributed to the white hair.  Thanks
for the other input so I won't have to worry about it as much.  In case you
are wondering, I ride western and bought a saddle pad made by Saddleright.  I
really like the pad (it has suede on top and wool on the bottom) and it is
supposed to be guaranteed not to break down for life.  Thanks again,  Carol in
Oregon