This message is from: Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Snowy Mtn. wrote:
> I would like to do a blood test or DNA test on our stallion Sven to see if
> he is homiogeneous (sp) Or that he will always throw the grey colour. Does
> anyone know what lab would be able to do this for me ???
> Thank you for your help.
> Lauren

Lauren,
We've always used Celera/AgGEN (fka Perkins-Elmer/AgGEN) for our dogs.
Celera recently sold their animal gemomics business, and its now known
as MMI Genomics...supposedly the same lab, same technicians &
scientists; just a new owner. The new owners don't have a website up yet
so I can't give you the new contact info, but they're probably listed in
directory assistance for Davis, California, where the lab is located.

Jack Murray
Tullibardine Farm LLP
New Sharon, ME

www.chinooktradingpost.com