This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Linda, great to hear your enthusiasm and I am sure she will be a good friend
for years to come. I share your excitement and remember the thrill of
shopping.  Sad day when I had it all!!!!! Now of course I no longer ride but
love my horses still, all three of them.

It will be fun and goal directed to bring your Rikka along to where you want
her.  I too fell in love with my Howdie and remember the second day I had
him, putting him in the trailer and heading off to a horse show at the fair
grounds.  I wanted to show him off and see how he would act. He was cool,
still slightly dehydrated from his trip from Ca. but calm.  He became my
good protector, always steering the other horses away from me, blocking me
in a corner if they got to playful in my arena, holding my young mare in a
corner when I needed to halter her etc.  What a love he was.

Really envy you, enjoy.   Jean

Jean Walters Gayle
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 To 1949 ]