This message is from: bolinsj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol,
Sounds like you had fun in spite of the weather. We are finally getting a little rain here in MD to help with the drought. Not enough yet, but better than a couple weeks ago. Our geese are ecstatic. The horses less so.
   Tell us more about the meal in the milk (?)

Martie in MD

Carol J. Makosky wrote:

This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,
What a weekend.  Took the horse to the
Spooner fair grounds for a fun day on Sat. and had a good time trying
the cones course.  This was all followed by a meal cooked in a milk
provided by