This message is from: Cathy Koshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone - I've been lurking for a long, long time while we finish up bed
and breakfast season,  and I've also been slow getting our webpage updated.
It is now almost done - just afew more photos to go on. As our helpers grow
up and move on to college, it is time to scale down our workload. We have
some beautiful fjords that we are interested in selling this fall and with
the exchange rate, they are excellent value. See our homepage for more
information. www.mistymeadows.com

Cathy and Erroll Koshman
Misty Meadows B&B and Fjordhorses
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada - 250-727-6405