This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> "Sarah Nagel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Steve,
> I appologize for doing this on the list, but I haven't gotten a reply from
> you when I've sent to your email addy.

So, it's not just me!  August 27, I sent an email to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, and my mailer claimed:

  (Deferred: Connection timed out with iris1.directnic.com.)
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The email is still sitting in my MAILQ, i.e. the mailer daemon hasn't
succeeded in resending it.  (The content is not important now; someone
else answered Steve's question.)  But it sounds like maybe Steve's
email has a "wrinkle" in it somewhere....

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon