This message is from: "Reena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

when we were last at the zoo.......I do believe in '98 they had the
Prezwalski's and I actually took a picture of them! because they were so cool
looking!  (didn't have Gustav yet, nor was I that familiar with the
Fjords).....I"ll have to dig around and see if I can find it.

Been meaning to get to the zoo this year, but haven't as of yet.   The zoo has
had the West Nile Virus there and it killed 4 of their birds.   How sad.

reena

  This message is from: Mary Dixon/Steve Stanchfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Lucky you, Sue, petting a Przewalski's Horse (Mongolian Wild
  Horse).
  There aren't too many around anymore (several hundred I
  heard last time I heard) and the zoo in Detroit used to have
  a few.
  Mary in Ann Arbor MI
  and Finne, MI's most popular Fjord

  ---