This message is from: Anita Unrau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

With all the talk on the Digest about Modellen offspring I thought I would
mention that
we have
a son for sale.
Anvil's Morgen is a 1988 Brown Dun Fjord Stallion standing 14.3 h.h.  Sired by
the
imported
white stallion Modellen, N# 1919,  and out of the imported brown dun mare Lena,
N#
13961, who is a daughter of the gray stallion, Fjord Viking.
Modellen  offers pure Norwegian Bloodlines as well as disposition, size and
athletic
ability to
your breeding program.
Morgen has been ridden English, Western and driven single.  We have used him
for some
hand
breeding but mostly pasture breeding.  He is quiet, comes when called and
gentle with
the mares
and foals.
We have sons and daughters of Morgen's that have matured at 15 h.h. Morgen
passes on
his
big brown eyes to all his sons and daughters.
For more information and pictures email or phone.
Anita Unrau
Anvil's Acres
Rock Creek, B.C.
250-446-2502

Anvil's Acres
Norwegian Fjord Horses
http://mypage.direct.ca/a/aunrau/
"Disposition, Conformation, Versatility since 1973"