This message is from: "Dagrun Aarsten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all fjord people!

Well the deadline for advertising for Skandifest is getting dangerously
close. Yes, August 31, and panic is creeping upon me... ;-) I was hoping to
get in quite a bit more than this. So, everybody, it's not too late!

Thanks again to people who have submitted ads, but I still need more!

I would like to mention that there is definitely a growing interest for
fjords here in California. Most people are looking for a trained horse that
is not completely green, so this is a great occasion to promote your horse
for sale if you have one of those. A 1/3 pg ad is only $40 ($30 fjordings
west members). Same if you know anyone who has Icelandics for sale.

Electronic formats of your ad can be sent to me or to Brigid
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or both of us. I'm trying to get the money in and Brigid
is doing the program layout, so she will need the ad as soon as possible.
The ad must be in B&W.

Half-page ad is $55 ($45 members), full-page is $85 ($70), 1/2 page plus
sponsor 2 classes: $100 ($80), full page, sponsor 3 classes: $130 ($105).

And it is still not too late to donate prizes - you can get an ad in the
program for the value of the items you donate. And you will be mentioned
when the prize is awarded, of course.

Hope to hear from you!!

Thanks,

Dagrun

Contact info (make checks payable to Fjordings West)

Dagrun Aarsten
12 S. First Street, Suite 505
San Jose, CA 95113-2403
Phone:    408 920 9632 (ext 112) daytime
Fax:        408 920 9633
Cell:        408 410 7832 (leave message if I don't answer)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]