This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Andy,

I don't know if they are on the list but there are folks in Skagway giving
carriage rides with two Fjords.  Is that where they saw them?  Maybe they
are now in Juneau.  Skagway is not too far from Juneau, in Southeast Alaska
on the Ferry line.  One of these Fjord geldings came from Anvil Acres
(Anita and Orville Unrau) in Rock Creek, BC the same time that my mare
Anvil's Adel traveled up to Fairbanks.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska with four fjords, for a total of 20 in Fairbanks.

>My sister recently returned from a cruise in Alaska. She said that while in
>Juneau, she saw two carriages pulled by fjord geldings. Are the
>owners/drivers members of the list?
>
>Andy in AZ

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska