This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (MED)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry, I sent the previous message before I got the info in,,,, must
have a club clicker..  ;-)

I keep on hearing about club foot, what exactly is it?

I wonder because of my gelding that had contracted tendeons. Just an
update on him,, he is doing great, wouldn't know he ever had.
Anyhow the only downfall I see from the whole situation is when I pick
up one of his front feet he thinks he has to lay down. Guess
we trained him good on that one. Now to untrain him.

He doesn't seem to have any club foot but wonder what to look for. Would
he be tripping over uneven ground or that sort of thing?

Thanks for your reply's.

Mark and Sandra Skeels  LORD's Farm Fjord's

ps. by the way, there is a possibility we may be moving from Wisconsin
to Montana and may have to sell a couple/few horses.
If anybody is looking for a horse with real good conformation we
probably have a sex and age that will fit you fine, most only halter
and pet broke however. Good training prospects.  We have a stallion I
think we will keep but so far he has had 4 foals, all grey. 1 real
nice grey stud colt about a year and a half old, his half brother is
gelded and will be 2 this fall, also grey. A brown gelding 3.5 year old.
We also have a Brown Mare that won't accept the stallion, except as a
boxing partner. She is real spunky and would make a good
horse for some sort of speed event I think, she may even breed if given
a heat boost shot of some sort. I don't know what one's my
wife want's to sell for sure or what the prices, but if you would like a
good horse and would like to do all the training yourself give
 her a call. Sandra at 920-206-1662. We don't have a digital camera so
can't get the pictures on the web, but their blood lines are
 on the pedigree charts in the NFHR web site.