This message is from: Nancy Newport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We've decided to offer our 2002 colt, Jagr, for
sale.  I've put an ad in the next Herald, but
thought I would post to the list, too.

Colt, brown dun, born May 4, 2002
Paulinemeyendel x Flotren
Imprinted, handled daily, very well mannered and
friendly.
Correct conformation, great hip, shoulder and
legs, beautiful head & neck, lots of stripes.
$3500 at weanling (will be gelded)
may be able to help with transportation in SE
Pony-Up Farm
Gainesville, Florida
352-331-0356
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

my daughter has made a place for me on her
website to post some pictures, so please check
him out at:

www.emilykatt.com/album/gallery/horses

He's very nice, but I'm holding out for a filly
next year! Mom and Dad are on the NFHR pedigree
site, both with pictures, so check them out, too.

Thanks very much,
Nancy Newport
Gainesville, Florida
http://finance.yahoo.com