This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:39 PM 8/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am curious as to the name of the horse.  MVF Ramstad N2024 appears to have
only one intact son in the US...WS Romulus.

Actually 2 - MVF Ravel is also a son of Ramstad.

"Lun Ramstad N2024 (probably
the same horse as MVF Ramstad N2024?)

Yes I am sure it is the same horse. This is exactly why I will not change the names of imported horses that are submitted for registration with the NFHR. I will combine those 2 now that I know about it so they are not duplicated in the database.

does appear to have a single living
intact son registered with the NFHR....but that horse has two progeny.  This
Ramstad son appears to have been imported?

I think the one your looking at is still probably in Norway. A lot of the horses in the database are only there for pedigree purposes. If the horse does not have a NFHR registration number then it isn't registered with us. The stallion PRYDARSON N-98-2625 who is a decendant of Ramstad was imported from Norway by Pat Wolfe and is currently pending NFHR registration.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497