This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I thought I would give one last effort at getting enough orders to
  go to the printer with a run on the list tee shirts. Right now I'm
  sitting with pre-orders for 79 shirts. As I've mentioned before, I
  need a minimum of 100 orders to get the prices I've been quoting. On
  the last run, I purchased quite a few shirts myself to fill out the
  order. I really don't want to do that this time because it took me
  over a year to sell all the excess shirts. How about it? I know
  there are many people who have joined since the last shirt printing,
  aren't there some of you new folks who would like to get a list tee
  shirt? The people who have orders in for the first 79 are going to
  be disappointed if I can't get those last 21 orders.

  One last time, here are the facts and numbers on these tee shirts
  again based on a print run of 100 shirts. They will be printed on a
  high quality white 100% cotton tee. The four color silk screen
  picture is the Fjord checking E-mail on the computer, created by Pat
  Holland, which is on the List page (http://fjordhorselist.com). Over
  the picture are printed the words "FjordHorse List" in black. The
  price is $11.95 for sizes small, medium, large, and extra large. The
  price for 2X is $13.45, 3X is $14.95. All prices are US dollars and
  all orders will have a shipping charge of $5.00 for up to three
  shirts, and $8.65 for four to six shirts. Anyone who is interested
  in getting shirts, please contact me by private E-mail
  ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). Please send NO money at this time!
  Remember, I need 21 more pre-orders to maintain the prices quoted
  above.

 --
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, NE/Las Cruces, NM, USA
 When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk...the basest horn of his