This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (MED)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Seems to me if anybody in the health and human services, or whatever
department, were half as concerned as they say they are about this
disease, and the suffering it can cause to animals, they would make the
vaccination affordable, such as the 3 in 1 and 4 in 1 vaccinations that
can be gotten at the Farm Supply stores for around 6 bucks per shot.
Sure $40 isn't much when you have 1 or 2 horses, but when you have a
bunch of horses it starts to put a dent in you budget. ($40 or so first
year, $20 or so there after, plus vet fee's)

I agree it may be a bigger dent if you get a sick horse, just someone
somewhere getting rich off us nobody's that don't have any where else to
turn. Many people won't get the vaccination because of expense and we'll
have a bunch of dead horses around the country.

Probably federal funding is put out to cities for mosquito spray but
none to help fund vaccinations for animals. I would think the drug
company that came up with the vaccine would get plenty rich even at $3
per shot if they wern't greedy.

My 2 cents: Mark Skeels -- Just another thorn in the sock to deal with.

This message is from: "Bob Stahr of THS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

But they say:  "The West Nile Vaccine is a conditionally licensed
vaccine
currently available only through practicing veterinarians."