This message is from: "Lierin The Lovable Lemon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone! Sorry this file is so big, I tried to reduce the size as much
as possible, without taking away quality. The second file isn't as big. This
weekend we had our annual Roche Percee Annual Trailride, and at the last
count I heard, we had 229 people registered. That's more people than what
occupies my town! lol I think it was the biggest turnout we've had ever! My
paint, Phoenix, ended up going lame, so I rode Trygve on the second day,
which is the longest of the three days. For not being exercised in awhile,
he sure looked & felt good! He's such an easy keeper! At last minute all my
mom could find was sweet feed, and Phoenix wouldn't eat it. Not even a bite.
Ugh. But Trygve dove right in there, and was looking for more! lol I guess
that doesn't surprise me! Mom rode him on the third day, which left at 9:30,
and they were back by 3:30. Trygve was so excited to be back home, he didn't
look tired in the least! His head was up, and he was alert as ever, as you
can see in the second set of pictures! I haven't had much time to go over my
e-mail, and it's overflowing, mostly from the list, so I guess I should try
to sift through some of it! Hope you enjoy the pics, comments are welcome ;)
Night!

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
trygvepics.jpg]

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
trygvemomhome.jpg]