This message is from: bolinsj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi from Martie Bolinski at Twin Oaks Graphics (home of Kilar the wonderhorse and Frida the fabulous but fluffy)

I just wanted to mention briefly that with the summer coming to a close, now is a good time to start thinking of Christmas gifts. If you think you are interested in stained glass items for gifts this year, now is a good time to order. Don't wait for the last minute. See our webpage at http://bolinsj.tripod.com/twinoaksgraphics.

Several new items, not on the webpage yet, are hand-painted t-shirts ($20) and toll-painted wooden items (boxes, serving trays) with a Fjord motif. Each item is unique. Also hand printed notecards, 6pack $5 - all Fjord designs or mix and match. The notecards are printed on the home computer so the colors are not completely run-proof if they get wet. Email for more info.

For anyone out there holding shows - if you want small items for your promo booth and have not ordered yet, please let me know asap. You need to allow me at least 2 weeks in advance to get your order toghether. If you have already placed your orders, thank you! They will be shipped approx. 1 week before your event unless otherwise directed.

To make it Fjord related, we trimmed Frida's mane this week and she looks like she lost 200 pounds! What a difference. She is SOOOOOO sexy now. Stallions eat your heart out!

Martie in MD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]