This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi everyone,
  I usually just read but I wanted to add my two cents' worth to this
subject. I was very lucky a few months ago to find a fjord that I absolutely
adore. He's 5 years old, 14.1 hands tall and everything that I was looking
for. I had a Quarter Horse mare who was a complete and total witch, and I
hung in there with her, thinking that eventually she would come around. I
finally had enough and started searching for a fjord, which I dreamed of for
14 years.
   Anyway, while he is a good boy, willing to please and extemely smart, he
also tests you and once he knows that you are not going to tolerate his games
he's fine. Would I let a child ride him unattended? No. There's just too much
strength there and he will use it. But the good thing is that since Duncan
has come into my life. My arms are really getting toned up!! They haven't
looked this good in years :-)
 Regards,
Loretta Reynolds