This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Go Patti, go! You and Silas are having a fine time. And Cheryl, I hope you
get a big entry. Sounds like you will do very well.  Sadie says "Hi" to
Bragda, her mom, and Silas, her 1/2 brother.

Ruthie, good comments on the web site text. Please submit text that you see
as more appropriate and we will probably put it up there. It's not actually
my baby, but I support it, and am delighted that Helsa Armbrust is putting
out the effort to actually get it up and running.  Soon we hope to have
other links on which folks can list their farms, stallions, stock for sale,
etc. All ideas are welcome.

Meanwhile, we [Doug and me] are still desperately seeking dis-windy property
in our area, since our previous deal fell through. I put an ad in the
Ellensburg Daily Record that says, "Help, we've upsized and we can't get
down!" And have had a few good responses. Anyone want to buy an excellent,
well-ventilated horse farm on 16 1/2 acres with a drop-dead view? Great Barn
and arena. One of a kind very well-decorated country house. Martha Stewart
has not been allowed near the property....

Right now, we are wondering whether we can squeeze His Majesty, his family
and the %$#$@ goat onto 3 1/4 acres that is out of the wind and has a lovely
stream. As recent posts have said, lush pasture is not the thing for Fjords,
so it might work.

And, yes, the Fjord stallion who was out-crossed should have his ticket
pulled, so to speak, but I doubt he was registered in the first place, or he
wouldn't have been out-crossed. Soon, I am going to write an article on the
realities of standing a stallion. It probably ain't what you think, folks.

Again, I invite you to check out our brand new PNFPG web site -
www.pnwfjordgroup.com

See you all at Libby.

Bye - Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA